Plastic is a high-molecular synthetic material with man […]
Plastic is a high-molecular synthetic material with many types. The advantages are:
(1) Good mechanical properties, light weight, convenient storage and transportation, and easy to carry and use;
(2) Barrier, good sealing and high transparency;
(3) Good processing performance, which can be manufactured into bottles, caps, films, bags and composite packaging materials of various specifications and sizes;
(4) Decorative coloring and good printing performance. Labels and barcodes can be directly inkjet or printed on plastic materials, and they will not fall off;
(5) Good chemical stability, weak toxicity, hygiene and safety. The lid of the medicine can be made into a safety cover or a pressure cover, as well as anti-counterfeiting marks and so on. The disadvantages of plastic packaging containers are that they are easily charged with static electricity, and the surface is easily polluted. Discarded materials can cause environmental pollution and it is difficult to recycle.