All materials of cosmetic packaging containers should b […]
All materials of cosmetic packaging containers should be non-toxic and safe.
1. Bottles (including plastic bottles and glass bottles)
(1) The bottle body is complete, stable, straight, smooth, and the thickness is basically uniform. There must be no cold explosions, cracks, and no obvious scars or deformations.
(2) The mouth of the bottle is straight and smooth, and there must be no burrs (burrs), and the matching structure such as thread is intact and straight.
(3) Clean inside and outside of the bottle.
(4) The bottle and cap fit tightly without slipping, loosening, or leakage.
2. Cover (including outer cover and inner cover (plug, pad))
(1) Inner cover
①Complete, smooth, no deformation, clean, free of dust, oil, etc.
② It works well with the bottle and the outer cap, and must not be leaked.
(2) Outer cover
①Straight and smooth, without breakage, cracks, burrs (burr) and bursting, uniform color, no color migration, consistent with standard samples.
② The matching structure such as thread is intact.
③The ones added with anodized aluminum or bronzing should be uniform and complete, and the color should be consistent with the standard sample.
④The flip-type outer cover is flexible to flip.
⑤ The cap is tightly fitted with the bottle without slipping, loosening, or leakage.
3. Bags (including paper bags, plastic bags, composite bags)
(1) There must be no wrinkles, scratches, air bubbles, and the color is consistent with the standard sample.
(2) The seal should be firm and upright, and there must be no openings, perforations, or leakage of paste (liquid).
(3) The compound bag has strong compound and uniform coating.