Cosmetic packaging, especially female cosmetics, has a […]
Cosmetic packaging, especially female cosmetics, has a wide variety. As the competition in the cosmetics market becomes more and more fierce, various cosmetics merchants have spared no effort to expand the sales share of their products, and have worked hard on the packaging and promotion of cosmetics.
The functions and functions of cosmetics are becoming more and more refined, and there are more and more cosmetics with comprehensive functions. The difference in grades is very obvious. The packaging form is dazzling; at the same time, in order to better promote their products, various businesses have conducted cosmetics Different and suitable for their own classification and packaging.
Cosmetics have many names and different functions, but in terms of their external shape and packaging suitability, there are mainly the following categories: solid cosmetics, solid granular (powder) cosmetics, liquid and emulsion cosmetics, cream cosmetics, etc. .
1. Packaging of solid cosmetics. There are relatively few types of solid cosmetics, mainly eyebrow pencils, compact powder, and various types of lipsticks. The packaging of such cosmetics is relatively simple.
2. Packaging of solid granular (powder) cosmetics. This type of cosmetics mainly includes granular (powder) products such as foundation and talcum powder. The packaging methods commonly used are carton, composite carton (mostly cylindrical box type), glass bottles (wide-mouth, small), metal Boxes, plastic boxes, plastic bottles (wide-mouth, small), composite film bags, etc. Under normal circumstances, the packaging container should be beautifully decorated and printed. At the same time, when using plastic and metal containers for packaging, it is often matched with a beautifully printed carton.
3. Packaging of liquid, emulsion-like cosmetics and cream-like cosmetics. Among all cosmetics, this type of cosmetics has the most types and quantities, and there are many packaging forms, mainly: plastic bottles of various shapes and specifications (generally subject to exquisite decoration printing); composite film bags of plastic bags (commonly used in cosmetics Economic bags or lower-grade cosmetic packaging); glass bottles of various shapes and specifications (including wide-mouth bottles and narrow-mouth bottles, generally used for higher-grade cosmetics or cosmetics that are volatile, permeable, and contain organic solvents Packaging, such as nail polish, hair dye, perfume, toner, etc.). For the above-mentioned packaging form, it is sometimes used in conjunction with the color-printed carton to form a cosmetics sales package together with the color-printed carton to improve the quality of the cosmetics.
4. Spray packaging for cosmetics. Spray packaging has the advantages of accuracy, efficiency, simplicity, hygiene, and quantitative access on demand. It is often used in the packaging of higher-grade cosmetics and cosmetics that require orientation and quantitative access. Cosmetics such as hair mousse and hair spray are used in this packaging form. Commonly used spray packaging containers mainly include metal spray cans, glass spray cans and plastic spray cans.
Based on the above situation, combined with the development trend of cosmetics and packaging, the packaging of modern cosmetics has the following characteristics in the selection of packaging materials and containers, the structural design of packaging containers and the decoration design of packaging containers:
1. The application range of plastic materials and composite materials in cosmetics packaging is increasing, and the design of packaging containers, especially plastic bottles, tends to be diversified.
2. The use of glass bottles is restricted. Due to the inherent shortcomings of glass bottles (such as specific gravity, fragility, etc.), for general cosmetics, if plastic materials or composite materials can be used to replace glass containers for packaging, plastic containers or composite containers are often used for packaging, while for high-end cosmetics Or volatile cosmetics, such as perfume, etc., are generally packaged in glass bottles.
3. The diversification of packaging container specifications to meet different consumption levels. As the competition in the cosmetics market has intensified, various manufacturers have invested more and more in cosmetic packaging. For middle and low-end cosmetics, in order to meet different needs, the size of packaging containers is diversified to facilitate consumer choice; for high-end products, small-capacity packaging is adopted to meet the needs of low-income people, especially to meet young girls Consumer psychology due to curiosity.
4. Serialization of cosmetic packaging design. The so-called serialized packaging design refers to the same type of product packaging design based on the premise of unified trademark patterns and text fonts, based on different colors, watermarks or different modeling structures. The requirements are the same and the differences are the same , Both diversified and holistic. In the practical application of cosmetic packaging, there are generally two situations. One is: cosmetics of the same brand and different functions are packaged in a series to facilitate the purchase of consumers, while the overall price is lower than the total price of individual purchases. For example, a series of cosmetics of a certain brand, maintain the overall design style, and then use a larger container to collect and package various cosmetics as a sales unit for overall sales; the second is: the same brand, the same main function, but different A series of cosmetics with auxiliary functions, or a series of cosmetics with the same brand and the same function but different formulas, are designed in series during packaging design. For example, a variety of moisturizers of a certain brand have the main functions of skin care, but different auxiliary functions. Another example is a variety of cleansers of a brand whose functions are all cleansing, but the formulas are different. For this series of cosmetics, the packaging design should meet the characteristics of serialized packaging design, not only to achieve the role of serial packaging, but also help consumers choose.
5. Cosmetic packaging is more and more in response to the needs of personalized development. The packaging of cosmetics must correctly convey the characteristics of cosmetics required by the consumer needs of different personalities and express the aesthetic appeal of different people in order to successfully achieve the sale of cosmetics.
6. Some cosmetics such as mousse, perfume and other products use spray packaging and other packaging forms to facilitate consumer use. The packaging of cosmetics pays more and more attention to the structural design of containers and the design of accessories, which makes consumers easy to hold, easy to use, and easy to quantify in various environments.